Business IT Support in Hammersmith, London W6
The backbone of every business in today's dynamic environment is their IT infrastructure. With technology becoming more advanced, you need to have someone to look after the network and server equipment on a professional level, allowing you to focus on your business activities. Small businesses cannot afford (and they don't really need) to have their own in-house support, as this will simply not be cost effective for them.
Think of us as your invisible IT department.
Our computer support service for small business is designed for companies with two to fifty employees. We implement, manage and upgrade all types Windows servers and PCs, we support user workstations and provide the support you need in the precise moment of time you need it.
We offer the following services:
- Contract and ad hoc IT support
- Day to day user support and troubleshooting
- Onsite response time up to 3 hours
- Remote service for instant support
- Network architecture, installation and support
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 installation and support
- Microsoft Exchange Server installation, maintenance and migration
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange Services
- Active Directory implementation and troubleshooting
- Server offsite backup provisioning and data recovery services
With 24/7 call centre our IT helpdesk provides the support and monitoring your business needs. Our Small Business IT Maintenance Service is a cost-effective way of managing your company's IT infrastructure.
We guarantee reliable service, minimal response time, and guidance to help you avoid further problems in the future.
Give us a try.