IT Support in St John's Wood and Swiss Cottage
One of the large investments that you make when starting up any business is probably the IT infrastructure. You’ve spent a lot of money on state of the art computers, servers and software. This is the backbone of your business and you need to take care of it so that it can support your business needs.
To make this happen, you need our help.
We provide efficient and professional IT services. We are designed to provide IT solutions to small businesses that employ up to fifty people, and we work with these specifications in mind. We understand that a small business needs a more personal touch than larger businesses and we know how to achieve effective two-way communication.
We offer the following:
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 installation and maintenance
- Contract and ad hoc IT services
- Onsite response time up to 3 hours
- Instant Remote Service
- Network architecture and installation
- Day to day user support and troubleshooting
- Microsoft Exchange Server installation, maintenance and migration
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange Services
- Active Directory implementation and troubleshooting
- Server offsite backup provisioning and data recovery services
We guarantee reliable service, minimal response time, and guidance to help you avoid further problems in the future.
Give us a try.