Unlimited Remote Support. Get Packing, You're Covered.
We believe that receiving competent IT support in the precise moment you need it is crucial for the operation of any business, and remote assistance is the perfect tool for achieving it.
What are the Benefits for Your Business?
- No delay or disruption to your work - we can login and repair your computer at any time convenient for you - when you are at lunch, at a meeting or even after you have left the office – just let us know.
- Quicker response time, no more waiting for an engineer to arrive.
- You will be entitled to a fixed price and you won't pay a penny over the price of the subscription for remote support.
- No ties – you can cancel you direct debit the minute you decide that you do not need the remote assistance service; there is no lengthy contract.
- The service can be used with Windows, Mac OS and Linux operating systems.
- Truly unlimited usage.
What can be fixed remotely?
Almost anything - as long as you are connected to the Internet and you can access web pages, we will be able to login and resolve email client problems, network security problems, issues with corrupt files and directories, and even perform data recovery operations and cleaning up some (but not all) virus infections.
What cannot be fixed remotely?
Internet connectivity problems, as well as router/ADSL modem troubleshooting or any sort of hardware problems CANNOT be resolved remotely. For those cases, call 02070471917 to book an onsite visit.
How does remote assistance work?
We install a piece of software on your computer or server that grants our engineers remote access upon your request. Whenever you feel that you need someone to login to your computer to assist you, just email us a description of the problem and a time you'd like to have your machine serviced - we will respond with a confirmation message. It really is as simple as this.
Talk to us to find out what we can do to help you run your business smoother.