Terms of Service
By using the services of Laptopa ltd, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The engineers at Laptopa Ltd. strive to provide excellent service. Our first priority is to back up, save and preserve the data of our clients. If, for some reason a service or repair results in data loss, Laptopa Ltd. does not hold responsibility in any way.
2. Laptopa Ltd. will not hold liability for any hardware failure, software corruption, loss of data or loss of revenue which may have occurred before, during, after or as a result of a delay or work undertaken.
3. A minimum onsite service charge of 2 hours applies. There is no call–out charge.
4. Congestion charge (if applicable) will be included in the bill presented to the customer on top of the quoted price.
5. Credit card and debit card transactions carry 4% surcharge. Our preferred forms of payment are cheque, bank transfer, cash or credit/debit card payment.
6. Any delay of payment with more than 14 working days may result in 1.5% daily interest applied to the amount due.
7. All hardware repairs carry 3 month warranty period on labour.
8. All software repairs carry 3 month warranty period on labour (excluding virus removal).
9. If a hardware repair is undertaken and any of the parts provided/installed fail after the 3 month labour warranty period is over, but still have manufacturer’s warranty left, we can undertake the repair. However, a labour charge will apply.
10. We do not hold responsibility for any software installed, or any damage to the equipment, loss of data or loss of revenue that may have been a consequence of a software installation, hardware repair/installation or any other work undertaken.
11. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone without stating a reason. Abusive telephone behaviour will not be tolerated.
12. We do not pass information such as e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, home and company addresses, or any other kind of personal information to third parties.
Last updated on 19 November 2015